Diversity is a top priority for 77% of business leaders for good reason. The data supports diverse teams lead to better employee productivity, motivation, retention, and innovation.
Financial Growth Comes from Greater Diversity.
• For every 1% increase in the rate of gender diversity results in an average 3% increase in sales revenue.
Diversity Leads to Financial Returns Higher than Industry Medians.
• Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity are 15% and companies in the top quartile for ethnic diversity are more likely to see financial returns higher than their national industry median.
Innovation Thrives on Diverse Perspectives.
• Diverse teams consistently outperform and out-innovate their competitors. Diverse teams are 45% more likely to improve their overall market share.
Enhanced Customer Loyalty Starts with Companies that Embrace Diversity & Are Competent at Inclusion.
• Highlighting your company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion leads to stronger customer loyalty. In fact, 78% of the LGBTQIA+ community and their close relations would change brands to companies that are known to be LGBTQIA+ affirming.
Engaged Employees are More Productive.
• Leaders who give diverse employees equal opportunities to grow, succeed, and “speak up” can cause your team to be 3.5 times more likely to contribute their full innovative potential and productivity.
Solving Complex Problems Needs Strong Collaboration.
• Diverse teams can solve complex tasks or problems better since they bring a wider variety of perspectives and skillsets. Heterogenous teams are also more creative and better at problem-solving than their homogenous team counterparts.
About EG Workforce Solutions
We’ve been in this business for decades and have developed a deep network of professional connections. Whether they’re companies looking for talent, job seekers looking for work, or an up-and-coming store in need of some temporary help, we know the right people to bridge the gap between the hiring and the hired.
But what’s more, we get to know people. From employers hiring to candidates looking, we take the time to listen and learn. We hear your likes, talents, and needs. We gain an understanding, and with it, we’re able to facilitate lasting relationships between businesses and people.Back to Blog Page