At a Glance
A strategic roadmap with ambitious growth goals introduced new core values and required effective leadership skills throughout the organization.
- Delivered two interactive learning initiatives
- Increased leadership skills of 50+ managers by 21%
- Increased readiness to live core values for the entire workforce
A Michigan-based financial services organization aimed to become the top community bank in the state. As part of its strategic roadmap, it introduced new core values, priorities, and objectives. The organization needed to instill these new core values and behaviors across its workforce and equip its management with the skills to successfully lead their teams to achieve the company’s goals.
EG partnered with the organization to deliver two key initiatives to support its strategic goals:
Drive Culture & Values
EG designed and facilitated a professional development day to educate all employees on the new core values and the associated behaviors. Our Talent Strategists blended instructor-led content with activities and live quizzing to create an engaging learning experience and encourage retention of the material. We created a series of infographics as a drip campaign to reinforce learnings and expectations after the training.
Leveraging market data and insights, EG conducted a collaborative workshop to identify the critical skills for leaders to achieve the company’s strategic goals. EG designed, developed, and facilitated an interactive, repeatable ‘Supervisor Fundamentals’ program, equipping leaders across all levels of the organization with the skills to succeed. Its core topics included: change management, communication, coaching, and performance management.
Through these two initiatives, EG was able to:
- Educate 200 participants on the organization’s new core values and associated behaviors, who rated their readiness to apply the learnings a 4.5 out of 5.0 after the session.
- Increase the leadership skills of the organization’s 50+ supervisors, managers, and leaders by 21%.
- Successfully facilitate all sessions, with materials receiving an average of 4.5 out of 5.0 and our facilitators receiving an average of 4.8 out of 5.0 at the end of each session.